Education Staffing Partnership has hundreds of loyal schools, nurseries and special education centres who use us weekly, many of them on an exclusive basis (so you won’t find their vacancies anywhere else). That’s because we’ve been providing honest recruitment service to schools in Wales since 2003.
We have terrific consultants, who listen to you. They find out what you are looking for and match you not only with the right work but also the right setting and for either day-to-day supply or long-term roles.
We’re also part of The Classroom Partnership, which means we offer a wide range of recruitment and training solutions designed to help progress your career.
Here are some of the benefits of working with us:
- A one-to-one consultant relationship to help with your work life
- Access to accredited CPD courses
- Career development and international teaching opportunities
- An excellent service, which includes regular contact as the norm
- Professionally-written and presented personal profiles to introduce you to schools
- A wide range of education settings to choose from
- Work to suit your needs and wishes
- Online timesheets
- PAYE payroll – So none of those payroll fee’s that are so common with other agencies
- An online portal so you can sort your availability on the go
- Loads of opportunities to broaden your experience
- Free accredited safeguarding training
If all of that is what you are looking for, here’s who we are looking for…
We recruit the following:
All the candidates who are accepted by us are high-quality education professionals, from Foundation right through to Key Stage 5.
If this sounds of interest to you, it’s time to get in touch.