Why work with the Education Staffing Partnership?
Which benefits are right for you?
Speak to one of our consultants and find out which of the benefits suit your lifestyle best. We know that no two people are the same, so we want to help you choose which benefits work for you!
We put you first
During your time with Education Staffing Partnership, you’ll be provided with a candidate excellence manager who will make sure that this is as rewarding as possible, and to ensure that you’re happy with all of your benefits.
But, it’s not all about the great rates of pay or fully funded qualifications, you’ll also be invited to our exclusive end of term parTAys!
Fully funded CPD
We want you to be the best that you can be. So that’s why you can choose a formal qualification on us!
Our sister company, Thirsty Scholars Partnership is an approved training centre under the awarding body TQUK, who are regulated by OFQUAL.
- Level 3 Award In Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Those who wish to work in a school as a qualified Level 3 Teaching Assistant. This qualification does not involve a placement in a school, therefore this it is more suitable for people with experience of working in a school or nursery.
- Level 4 Certificate for Higher Level Teaching Assistants
- This recognised and regulated (OFQUAL) Level 4 Certificate For Higher Level Teaching Assistants is perfect for learners who want to demonstrate to employers that they have the necessary skills to be an HLTA.
- Level 5 Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) TQUK
- Finding the right TEFL course can be confusing but increasingly language schools around the world are seeking higher calibre candidates that hold a formal TEFL qualification. This qualification meets that need and you will get full recruitment support to find work teaching English abroad