Website The Education Staffing Partnership
The Education Recruitment Specialists
We are currently looking to add to our existing pool of casual Supply Teachers who are seeking work across Swansea.
We are currently recruiting for Teachers to support our partner schools for catch up placements and as such we are looking for qualified primary teachers to place into assignments whether in the Foundation phase or Key Stage 2 when the schools reopen
What we need from you: –
· You must be qualified as a Teacher and hold QTS
· You must be registered with the EWC as a School Teacher
· You hold a current DBS on the update service or are willing to complete a new DBS through ourselves
What you can expect from us: –
· We are an approved framework agency for all of Wales and as such for Teaching Placements you will be paid £138.56 per day
· We will look to place you in suitable work in and around any commitments you currently have
· You will be offered access to a comprehensive CPD platform with Wellbeing, SEND, Teaching and Learning and Safeguarding Courses available
We are looking for Teachers who thrive working on a short-term basis and want to have the opportunity to visit different schools and make an impact even if just for 1 day. Short placement can also be an ideal opportunity to showcase your ability for future longer-term roles.
If you would like to apply please directly apply here or email email@example.com
If you would like further information, please ring 01792 989030