The Education Staffing Partnership
Welsh National Approved Framework Agency
Education Staffing Partnership has an opening for a Recruitment Resourcer in our Swansea Branch.
We are an established growing agency of 18 years with management and staff that look after each other and wants everyone to succeed.
As a Recruitment Resourcer, you will be responsible for:
· Meeting and greeting candidates at the branch
· Writing adverts, sourcing & vetting candidates .
· Registering candidates in line with company processes and procedures.
· Building relationships with candidates.
· General administration tasks.
· Ensuring full compliance with legislative and procedural requirements.
· Working alongside experience Recruitment Consultants to develop a pipeline to support future business needs.
The successful candidate must have:
· Experience of working in a customer focused role, delivering a high level of customer service while working at a fast pace.
· Understanding and experience of the recruitment or education industry would be advantageous but not essential.
· Ability to build rapport with candidates and colleagues.
· Excellent IT skills; Excel, Word, databases etc.
· As you will be working within a professional recruitment sector you will need to be a strong communicator both on the phone and via email and understand the importance of striving to deliver excellent levels of customer service.
What you can expect:
· £17,000 per annum salary
· 8.00am to 5.00pm, these hours must be flexible as may be required to work some evenings hence start later and finish later.
· Bonus Scheme
· Exceptional holiday entitlement
· Reduced hours in school holidays
If you are interested in applying please forward your CV to Celine.Gulliford@espartnership.wales.
Application date closes Friday 25th September 2020