Website The Education Staffing Partnership
The Education Recruitment Specialists
Are you an enthusiastic Foundation Phase Teaching Assistant looking for a long-term role?
We are looking to recruit a hardworking, passionate TA who is available for work 5 days a week after Easter. You must be able to hit the ground running straight away in a busy Nursery so similar experience or relevant qualifications are essential.
You must be a team player be happy to take instructions from the class teacher while being able to confidently work off your own initiative.
The role is due to start straight after the Easter Break.
While working as a Teaching Assistant through Education Staffing you will receive the following: –
· A competitive daily rate of pay which you will receive weekly in arrears.
· Access to online CPD to develop your skills in your own time.
· Dedicated team who will support you in current placements while looking for future available roles.
Ideally you will have: –
· Recent experience working in a similar role.
· A child only DBS which is attached to the update service or alternatively a child only DBS within the last 12 months.
· Current EWC registration updated for 2021.
If you have any questions about this or any other roles, we currently have available at The Education Staffing Partnership please contact Owen on 01792 989030, 07900 226630 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks, including a DBS check. All appointments will be made subject to a DBS check. The Classroom Partnership is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate based on age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture, or disability. Everyone is assessed on merit alone.
The Education Staffing Partnership is an employment agency and employment business.