Website The Education Staffing Partnership
The Education Recruitment Specialists
Due to a recent increase in demand from our partner schools in Carmarthenshire, The Education Staffing Partnership is currently looking to recruit specialist teachers for day to day work within the Foundation phase.
We are happy to accept applications from candidates with varying availability whether available for the full week, mornings, afternoons or just a couple of days each week.
Following registration with ESP we will be able to support your learning by providing several CPD courses to enable you to upskill and enhance your CV for any future roles. These courses include: –
· Advanced Safeguarding, Child Protection and Prevent
· Mental Health Awareness
· Understanding Autism and many more
Candidates must: –
· Hold a current “Child only” DBS which is attached to the update service or be willing to complete a new one through Education Staffing Partnership
· Be registered as “School Teacher” with the Education Workforce Council (EWC) or be in the process of registering
In return for working with The Education Staffing Partnership, candidates can expect: –
· Competitive rate of pay (Framework pay)
· Weekly paid every Friday 1 week in arrears
· Dedicated consultant working towards each person’s individual aims
If you have any questions about this or any other positions we currently have available at The Education Staffing Partnership please contact Owen on 01792 989030 or 07900 226630
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks, including a DBS check. All appointments will be made subject to a DBS check. The Classroom Partnership is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate based on age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Everyone is assessed on merit alone.
The Education Staffing Partnership is an employment agency and employment business.