The Education Staffing Partnership are currently seeking an enthusiastic and energetic Teaching Assistants for a long-term positions in one of our partner schools in Pembroke.
This role is full time, 5 days a week working across key stages and potentially available for the full academic year for the right candidate. Our partner school is located in Pembroke with good access to transport links.
The following attributes are desirable but not essential to this Teaching Assistant role: –
- Experience of working with school pupils
- The ability to work with groups of children independently including potential interventions
- Confident with supporting challenging behaviour
You must have the following: –
- Experience working in a child-based role
- Registration with the Education Workforce Council (EWC) as a “School Learning Support Worker”
- Currently hold a DBS which is attached to the update service (or be willing to complete a new DBS through Education Staffing Partnership)
Once registered with Education Staffing Partnership you will receive a comparable daily rate to permanent staff working in similar roles in the school. You will also receive full access to our Premium CPD package including short training modules covering Safeguarding and compliance, Wellbeing, Health and Safety and SEND to boost your CV.
If you are interested in the above job, please click on the application link or forward your CV to email@example.com . If you have any questions about the above please call 01267 611 471