Education Staffing Partnership are looking for a number of local Teaching Assistants to complete long-term assignments in Schools in Cardiff and the surrounding area to start ASAP.
The Schools we are recruiting for aim to make learning both accessible and fun for all pupils. The roles we are recruiting for involve working with Autistic pupils in a resource base within a secondary school. Experince is preferred. The role is to work in small groups and on a one to one basis. The School has on-site parking and is accessible using public transport.
We are recruiting for a candidate who is both friendly and committed to delivering high standards and we welcome applicants who:
- Have a minimum of 3 months experience working and/or supporting Children (this could include voluntary experience and youth work).
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Can confidently liaise with pupils, parents and other members of staff.
- Have Childcare based Qualification(s).
- Can provide an employment history and is happy to adhere to Education Staffing Partnership Compliance.
This is a fantastic opportunity for employment that offers flexible regular work, covering long term sickness and Maternity.
Working with Education Staffing Partnership Teaching Assistants can expect to get:
- Access to over 25 online CPD courses to enhance your CV
- A dedicated consultant to work with you on both your short and long term goals
- Weekly pay (1 week in arrears)
If you are looking to make a difference within your community and have a passion for helping children develop, then please click apply. Alternatively send your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.