Education Staffing Partnership are recruiting for teaching assistants to work in an SEN school in Llanelli with experience of supporting a range of disabilities such as Autism (ASD) and Social & Emotional Behavioural Difficulties (SEBD & EBD), you will be required to have a flexible approach and have the ability to work with all ages from 3 – 19 years old.
This role will include supporting pupils in a small classroom setting. You will also be responsible for promoting an inclusive learning environment, striving to support all their pupils’ social and emotional understanding. Working with a variety of students giving you the opportunity to build your skills across a range of needs giving you a full experience of providing support across SEND.
Are you a passionate and dedicated Teaching Assistant with experience working within the SEND Sector and feel this job is the right fit for you?
What we offer
- Competitive rates of pay, up to £390 per week (PAYE Weekly)
- Exposure to schools in your area leading to permanent positions
- Training will be provided
- Access to free online CPD training, various courses to choose from.
Key Job Requirements
- The ability to develop strong relationships.
- Supportive nature.
- Able to communicate effectively and sensitively.
- Experience working in the SEND Education sector or Healthcare sector.
- Available fulltime or part time between the hours of 8.30am – 3.30pm.
- EWC Registered. (We can support you with this if you have not yet registered.)
- Holds a Child & Adult DBS on the update service. (We can support you with a new DBS application if needed.)
- Ability to build good relationships with both staff and pupils
- Passionate about working with children
- Be able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Adapt teaching methods and work to suit different age groups and abilities.
If you interested in this role, please apply directly here or call me, Tyler, on 07824 523688 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.