URGENTLY REQUIRED FOR IMMEDIATE START!
We are currently recruiting for experienced Teaching Assistants to work in various Secondary schools based in the Swansea and Neath Port Talbot areas. These roles are day to day supply posts but can quickly lead to long term positions filling up your academic year, starting IMMEDIATELY
We are looking for candidates who are enthusiastic, motivated, positive, professional, able to use their own initiative and able to think quickly in challenging situations. As each day can be different, an adaptable and flexible approached is essential.
What we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated consultants
- Exposure to schools in your area leading to permanent positions
- Training on manual handling, physical intervention and learning difficulties will be provided
- Teaching Assistant qualification or a minimum of 3 months similar experience
- Registered with the EWC (Education Workforce Council) in the necessary category
- Current DBS (registered with the Update Service)
- Ability to build good relationships with both staff and pupils
- Passionate about working with children
- Be able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Be committed and dedicated to working on supply
- Adapt teaching methods and work to suit different age groups and abilities
If you are interested in this role, please call Alison on 07880 410169 or send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.