We are currently recruiting a Secondary Teachers, various subjects to work in the Caerphilly area for short and long term assignments, starting SEPTEMBER 2022.
What we offer:
- Pay rates in line with National Framework Agreement
- Dedicated consultants in your local branch providing a high level of support
- Exposure to schools in your area leading to long term and permanent positions
- CPLD programme
- Qualified with PGCE with QTS or equivalent
- Registered with the EWC (Education Workforce Council) in the necessary category
- Current DBS (registered with the Update Service)
- Ability to build good relationships with both staff and pupils
- Committed to good teaching practice
- Excellent knowledge of National Curriculum
- Superior classroom management skills
- Adapt teaching methods and work to suit different age groups and abilities
If you are interested in this role, please call Alison on 07880 410169 or send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.