The Education Staffing Partnership are currently seeking an enthusiastic and energetic Teaching Assistant for a long-term position working in a reception class in a Primary school in Newport. This role is to start ASAP.
This role is full time, 5 days 8.30am to 3.30pm.
The following attributes are desirable but not essential to this Teaching Assistant role: –
- Experience of working with pupils in foundation phase classes
- The ability to work with groups of children independently including potential interventions
- Confident with supporting challenging behaviour if needed
You must have the following: –
- Experience working in a child-based role
- Registration with the Education Workforce Council (EWC) as a “School Learning Support Worker”
- Currently hold a DBS which is attached to the update service (or be willing to complete a new DBS through Education Staffing Partnership)
Once registered with Education Staffing Partnership you will receive a comparable daily rate to permanent staff working in similar roles in the school. You will also receive full access to our Premium CPD package including short training modules covering Safeguarding and compliance, Wellbeing, Health and Safety and SEND to boost your CV.
If you are interested in the above job, please click on the application link, call Celine on 07880 410175 or forward your CV to email@example.com