The Education Staffing Partnership are currently seeking an enthusiastic and energetic Primary Teaching Assistant for day to day and long-term positions starting SEPTEMBER 2022.
The following attributes are desirable but not essential to this Primary Teaching Assistant role: –
- Experience of working with pupils in foundation phase classes
- The ability to work with groups of children independently including potential interventions
- Confident with supporting challenging behaviour if needed
You must have the following: –
- Experience working in a child-based role
- Registration with the Education Workforce Council (EWC) as a “School Learning Support Worker”
- Currently hold a DBS which is attached to the update service (or be willing to complete a new DBS through Education Staffing Partnership)
Once registered with Education Staffing Partnership you will receive a comparable daily rate to permanent staff working in similar roles in the school. You will also receive full access to our Premium CPD package including short training modules covering Safeguarding and compliance, Wellbeing, Health and Safety and SEND to boost your CV.
If you are interested in the above job, please click on the application link, call Tyler on 07824 523688 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org