Longterm 1 to 1 Teaching Assistant Role
Education Staffing Partnership are currently seeking an enthusiastic and energetic Primary Teaching Assistant for a long-term position to work with a pupil in Year 1 in a school in Lanrumney, Cardiff.
The role is 1-1 and will support a pupil with a statement of SEN. You will need to liase with class teachers, discuss and implement Individual Education Plans (IEP) and are happy to work with children with learning difficulties. A frim but calm and patient manner is required.
This role is to start in September 2022 and is ongoing it is 5 days per week, 8.30 – 3.30.
The following attributes are desirable but not essential to this Primary Teaching Assistant role: –
- Experience of working with children previously
- The ability to work with groups of children independently including potential interventions
- Confident with supporting challenging behaviour if needed
- Qualificaiton within childcare
Working as a Teaching Assitant for Education Staffing Partnership you will receive the following: –
- Competitve rates of pay
- Access to work in a variety of schools across Cardiff
- 1-2-1 relationship with an experienced consultant to ensure we have a tailored approach to work towards your aims and goals
- Access to an online training platform providing you with unlimited free access to a range of short courses and webinars including Safeguarding, Wellbeing, SEND plus much more
You must have the following: –
- Experience working in a child-based role
- Registration with the Education Workforce Council (EWC) as a “School Learning Support Worker” for year 2022/23
- Currently hold a DBS which is attached to the update service (or be willing to complete a new DBS through Education Staffing Partnership)
If you are interested in the above job, please click on the application link, call Celine on 07880 410175 or forward your CV to email@example.com