PRIMARY TEACHERS REQUIRED – EXPERIENCED OR NQT’s
Are you looking for a teaching role for September 2022. We are a National Framework Agency with great benefits!
The Education Staffing Partnership are currently recruiting for enthusiastic Primary Teachers to work within our partner schools across Blaenau Gwent and surrounding areas. We currently have both day to day and longer-term positions available for suitable candidates from September 2022. Part-time or Full-time roles available.
Working as a Primary teacher for Education Staffing Partnership you will receive the following: –
- Framework pay on day-to-day placements – currently £141.71, due to rise in September 2022
- Access to work in a variety of schools across Blaenau Gwent
- 1-2-1 relationship with an experienced consultant to ensure we have a tailored approach to work towards your aims and goals
- Access to an online training platform providing you with unlimited free access to a range of short courses and webinars including Safeguarding, Wellbeing, SEND plus much more
All teachers must: –
- Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Be registered with the Education Workforce Council for 2022/2023 year
- Hold a current child only DBS which is registered to the Update Service or be willing to complete a new DBS through Education Staffing Partnership
If you are interested in the above job please apply directly or alternatively call Celine on 07880 410175 or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Education Staffing Partnership is an All Wales approved framework agency which has been supplying Teachers and Teaching Assistants to schools in South Wales since 2003. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate based on age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Everyone is assessed on merit alone.