Newly Qualified Teachers Primary (NQT’s) required for September 2022
Are you looking for a teaching role for September 2022. We are a National Framework Agency with great benefits!
The Education Staffing Partnership are currently recruiting for enthusiastic Primary Teachers to work within our partner schools across Swansea and surrounding areas. We currently have both day to day and longer-term positions available for suitable candidates from September 2022. Part-time or Full-time roles available.
Working as a teacher for Education Staffing Partnership you will receive the following: –
- Framework pay on day-to-day placements – currently £148.03 – £160.00
- Access to work in a variety of schools across Swansea
- 1-2-1 meeting with an experienced consultant to ensure we have a tailored approach to work towards your aims and goals
- Access to an online training platform providing you with unlimited free access to a range of short courses and webinars including Safeguarding, Wellbeing, SEND plus much more
At the Education Staffing Partnership, we don’t just look for any teachers – we want our teachers to really attempt to make a positive impact in every placement whether for a day, a week or longer. You need to have a passion for working with children and this must show in your work when in schools. Our best teachers are able to build strong relationships quickly with staff and pupils in schools which ensures repeat work and potential longer-term placements in the future
All teachers must: –
- Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Be registered with the Education Workforce Council for 2022/2023 year
- Hold a current child only DBS which is registered to the Update Service or be willing to complete a new DBS through Education Staffing Partnership
If you are interested in the above job please apply directly or alternatively call Tyler on 07824 523688 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Education Staffing Partnership is an All Wales approved framework agency which has been supplying Teachers and Teaching Assistants to schools in South Wales since 2003. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate based on age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Everyone is assessed on merit alone.