Are you a newly qualified teacher (NQT) who is keen to start your induction whilst gaining valuable teaching experience in schools? I know just how to help!
Education Staffing Partnership are proud to be working with a school in Swansea who are looking to appoint a primary teacher, offering the opportunity to work in a variety of settings from Nursery to Year 6. We value our NQT’s and will additionally support you with getting started on your induction.
I am looking for individuals who are driven and passionate about working with young people. Being a great teacher involves being enthusiastic, having patience, and a diverse set of skills.
Benefits of working as an Teacher for Education Staffing Partnership include:
- Competitive rates of framework pay, £148.03 per day (PAYE weekly)
- Access to work in a number of schools in Swansea
- Free access to a suit of accredited CPD courses via Thirsty Scholars Platform with over 80 education and wellbeing specific modules
- Flexibility of work options to suit your lifestyle
All NQT’s must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with relevant classroom experience
- Be registered with the Education Workforce Council for 2022/2023 year
- Hold a current child only enhanced DBS which is registered to the Update Service or be willing to complete a new DBS through Education Staffing Partnership
- Ability to provide 2 professional references
- Desire to make a difference and inspire
If you are interested in this job role or want to talk more about it, please contact me, Tyler, on 07824 523688 or email me on email@example.com