PART TIME LONGTERM TEACHING ROLE
Education Staffing Partnership are currently recruiting for an experienced and enthusiastic Primary Teacher for a longterm role from September 2022 to December 2022 in a school in Cardiff working in KS2. This role is for three days per week (to be confirmed). Experience in Maths and Sport would be required. Would also be responsible for planning of work for additional part of the week.
Working as a Primary teacher for Education Staffing Partnership you will receive the following: –
- Framework pay on day-to-day placements – currently £141.71
- Access to work in a variety of schools across Cardiff
- 1-2-1 relationship with an experienced consultant to ensure we have a tailored approach to work towards your aims and goals
- Access to an online training platform providing you with unlimited free access to a range of short courses and webinars including Safeguarding, Wellbeing, SEND plus much more
The ideal teachers must: –
- Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Be registered with the Education Workforce Council for the year 2022-23
- Hold a current child only DBS which is registered to the Update Service or be willing to complete a new DBS through Education Staffing Partnership
If you are interested in the above job please apply directly or alternatively call Celine on 07880 410175 or email CV to email@example.com.
The Education Staffing Partnership is an All Wales approved framework agency which has been supplying Teachers and Teaching Assistants to schools in South Wales since 2003. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate based on age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Everyone is assessed on merit alone.