Due to a recent increase in demand across the Local Authority, The Education Staffing Partnership is currently looking to recruit Key Stage 2 specialist teachers for day to day work within our partner schools from September. We are especially looking for teachers who have an affinity for working in Year 5 and Year 6 classes.
We are happy to accept applications from candidates with varying availability whether available for the full week, mornings, afternoons or just a couple of days each week.
Following registration with ESP we will be able to support your learning by providing several CPD courses to enable you to upskill and enhance your CV for any future roles. These courses include: –
· Advanced Safeguarding, Child Protection and Prevent
· Mental Health Awareness
· Understanding Autism and many more
Ideal candidates will: –
· Have recent experience working in a child-based environment
· Hold a current “Child only” DBS which is attached to the update service or be willing to complete a new one through Education Staffing Partnership
· Be registered as “School Teacher” with the Education Workforce Council (EWC) or be in the process of registering
In return for working with The Education Staffing Partnership, candidates can expect: –
· Competitive rate of pay (Framework pay)
· Weekly paid every Friday 1 week in arrears
· Dedicated consultant working towards each person’s individual aims
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks, including a DBS check. All appointments will be made subject to a DBS check. The Classroom Partnership is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate based on age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Everyone is assessed on merit alone.
The Education Staffing Partnership is an employment agency and employment business.