Are you someone who can make a difference in the educational development of children in the classroom?
Are you able to support, guide and nurture?
Education Staffing Partnership are proud to be working with a school in Swansea providing support staff who make a difference.
Benefits of working with Education Staffing Partnership:
- Competitive rates of pay, up to £390.00 per week (PAYE)
- Five Days a week work, or less depending on your availability
- Exposure to schools in your area leading to permanent positions
- Opportunity to complete a Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification free of charge
- Free access to over 80 accredited CPD courses via internal CPD platform e.g.-
– Awareness of Mental Health
– Behaviour Management
– Autism Awareness
– Manual Handling
– Developing High Performing Teaching Assistants
– Awareness of Preventing Bullying in Schools
– Advanced Safeguarding, Child Protection and Prevent
– Recommend a friend scheme
The following attributes are desirable, but not essential to this Teaching Assistant role:
- Experience of working with children previously
- The ability to work with groups of children independently including potential interventions
- Confident with supporting challenging behaviour if needed
- Hardworking, enthusiastic and approachable individual
You must have the following:
- Registration with the Education Workforce Council (EWC) as a “School Learning Support Worker”
- Currently hold a DBS which is attached to the update service (or be willing to complete a new DBS through Education Staffing Partnership)
- Desire to make a difference
- Ability to provide 2 professional references or a Character reference from a Professional Person.
If you are interested in the above job, please contact me, Tyler on 07824 523688 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org