Education Staffing Partnership
Teaching supply agency
Education Staffing Partnership is currently recruiting for an online Maths Tutor to work for a well-established High School in the Powys area starting in September. This is a full-time position initially for two terms and will be working with pupils online, via ‘Teams’. Mainly KS3 Pupils who struggle being in school. There is also a strong possibility of the role extending for the right candidate. This role would be an excellent opportunity for both Newly Qualified Teacher’s (NQT’s) as well as more experienced practitioners.
The ideal candidate must:
· Be passionate and knowledgeable, with the ability to inspire and motivate students to succeed.
· Can teach up to GCSE level
· Be eligible to work in the UK
· Be in possession of a clear DBS.
As a Maths Teacher you will be expected to:
· Teach all areas of your subject specialism
· Plan, prepare and teach lessons that cater for all student ability ranges
· Motivate pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
· Maintain discipline • Meet requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils’ development
· Coordinate activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area
· Stay up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum
· Liaise with colleagues and working flexibly, particularly within smaller schools
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks, including a DBS check. All appointments will be made subject to a DBS check. Education Staffing Partnership is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate based on age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture, or disability. Everyone is assessed on merit alone.
The Education Staffing Partnership is an employment agency and employment business.