NEWLY QUALIFIED TEACHERS (NQT’s) SECONDARY – £127.92 per day
Due to a recent increase in demand with our partner schools in South and South West Wales, The Education Staffing Partnership are currently looking to recruit NQT’s for day to day and long-term work within Secondary, all subjects (for example, Maths, English, Science, Humanities, PE, Languages, ART, DT) KS3 / KS4 / KS5 and Welsh Medium Teachers.
We are happy to accept applications from candidates with varying availability whether available for the full week, mornings, afternoons, couple of days each week or full time.
Following registration with ESP we will be able to support your learning by providing several CPD courses to enable you to up-skill and enhance your CV for any future roles. These courses include: –
· Advanced Safeguarding, Child Protection and Prevent
· Mental Health Awareness
· Understanding Autism and many more
Candidates must: –
· Hold a current “Child only” DBS which is attached to the update service or be willing to complete a new one through Education Staffing Partnership
· Be registered as “School Teacher” with the Education Workforce Council (EWC) or be in the process of registering
We are a Welsh National Approved Framework Agency
In return for working with The Education Staffing Partnership, candidates can expect: –
· Competitive rate of pay (Framework pay)
· Weekly paid every Friday 1 week in arrears
· Dedicated consultant working towards each person’s individual aims
If you have any questions about this or any other positions we currently have available at The Education Staffing Partnership please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks, including a DBS check. All appointments will be made subject to a DBS check. The Education Staffing Partnership is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate based on age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Everyone is assessed on merit alone.
The Education Staffing Partnership is an employment agency and employment business.