The Education Staffing Partnership are looking for a Teaching Assistant in the Llanelli area.
The School we are recruiting for aim to make learning both accessible and fun for all pupils. The role we are recruiting for involves working with children with Autism in small groups and on a one to one basis. The School has on-site parking and is accessible using public transport.
We are recruiting for a candidate who is both friendly and committed to delivering high standards and we welcome applicants who:
· Have a minimum of 3 months experience working and/or supporting Children (this could include voluntary experience, Brownies/Scout leadership and youth work).
· Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Can confidently liaise with pupils, parents and other members of staff.
· Have Childcare based Qualification(s).
· Can provide an employment history and is happy to adhere to Education Staffing Partnership Compliance.
This is a fantastic opportunity for employment that offers flexible regular work, covering long term sickness and Day to Day Cover.
For further information please click apply or Email: Stuart.firstname.lastname@example.org
01267 611 471