Website Education Staffing Partnership
The Education Recruitment Specialists
We are an “All Wales Approved” framework agency currently looking for a Primary Teacher to work across the Key stages in a school in Llanelli .
The school prides itself on providing an environment for children to flourish and grow up in a multi– cultural society with respect for others.
As primary Teacher you will have:
- Experience of teaching in a mix of classes, varying in ability
- Excellent knowledge of strategies used to record and develop pupil progression
- Excellent understanding of the National Curriculum
- Experience planning and carrying out lessons which cover all subject areas
- A confident and caring approach to classroom management
- All levels of teaching experience will be considered.
Join our team today to access our free CPD programme including:
- Safeguarding, Child Protection and Prevent
- Behaviour Management
- Understanding Autism
- Mental Health Awareness
plus, many more.
Please contact Stuart on 01267 611 471 or email Stuart.email@example.com for further information.
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks, including a DBS check. All appointments will be made subject to a DBS check. The Education Staffing Partnership is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate based on age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Everyone is assessed on merit alone.
The Education Staffing Partnership is an employment agency and employment business.