Website Education Staffing Partnership
Education Staffing agency
The Education Staffing Partnership are looking for a Teaching Assistants in the Llandeilo area.
The School we are recruiting are committed to inclusion and whilst most of their pupils’ needs can be met in the mainstream and Resource Base provision, a small number of young people with autism are based in their fantastic onsite unit. The unit is highly valued by pupils, parents and the whole school community, as a centre of excellence. The staff work very closely with the families of ASD learners and the agencies involved in their care. The School has on-site parking and is accessible using public transport.
We are recruiting for a candidate who is both friendly and committed to delivering high standards and we welcome applicants who:
· Have a minimum of 3 months experience working and/or supporting Children or young Adults with additional learning needs (This could include voluntary experience or Care work).
· Have a caring nature and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Can confidently liaise with pupils, parents and other members of staff.
· Have relevant Qualification(s). eg: Child based, Health and social care etc.
· Can provide an employment history and is happy to adhere to Education Staffing Partnership Compliance.
This is a fantastic opportunity for employment that offers flexible regular work, covering long term sickness.
For further information please click apply or Email: Stuart.firstname.lastname@example.org
01267 611 471