Website Education Staffing Partnership
The Education Recruitment Specialists
Education Staffing Partnership are currently recruiting Cover Supervisors to work within Secondary Schools in and around the Fishguard area.
This is a great way to gain experience within the classroom if you are looking for a career in Teaching.
By working as a Cover Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering lessons,
- Following planning left by a subject specialist teacher.
- You won’t be expected to carry out any planning, preparation or marking, but you do gain the valuable experience of hands-on delivery of lessons to students.
We are looking for candidates who are enthusiastic, motivated, positive, professional, able to use their own initiative and able to think quickly in challenging situations. As each day can be different, an adaptable and flexible approached is essential.
You will be required to:
- be educated to a minimum of A ‘level or equivalent (relevant experience will be considered).
- Registered with the EWC (Education Workforce Council) in the necessary category
- Hold a current DBS registered with the Update Service. (if you don’t have one we will process one for you).
Working with Education Staffing Partnership Teaching Assistants can expect to get:
- Access to a variety of online CPD courses to enhance your CV
- A dedicated consultant to work with you on both your short and long term goals
- Weekly pay (1 week in arrears)
Please contact Stuart on 01267 611 471 or email@example.com for further information or click apply.