Website Education Staffing Partnership
The Education Recruitment Specialists
Education Staffing Partnership are recruiting!
Are you a strong and passionate Science Teacher looking for a new challenge in a Carmarthenshire secondary school?
Education Staffing Partnership are currently recruiting for a strong Science Teacher to start working in a mainstream secondary school in the County of Carmarthenshire, with good public transport links. This role is on full-time on a long-term basis with planning, prepping, and marking involved. The individual must be able to teach Science to mixed ability groups up to Key Stage 4. This secondary school needs someone who can start and commit to a long-term booking that could potentially lead to a contract until the end of the academic year. You will be expected to cover other lessons/subjects to make up your timetable.
The ideal candidate must:
· Be passionate and knowledgeable, with the ability to inspire and motivate students to succeed.
· Can teach up to GCSE level (A level experience is desirable)
· Be eligible to work in the UK
· Be in possession of a clear DBS.
As a Science Teacher you will be expected to:
· Teach all areas of your subject specialism
· Plan, prepare and teach lessons that cater for all student ability ranges
· Motivate pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
· Maintain discipline • Meet requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils’ development
· Coordinate activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area
· Stay up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum
· Liaise with colleagues and working flexibly, particularly within smaller schools
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks, including a DBS check. All appointments will be made subject to a DBS check. The Education Staffing Partnership is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate based on age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture, or disability. Everyone is assessed on merit alone.
The Education Staffing Partnership is an employment agency and employment business.