We are currently looking to recruit Learning Support Assistants (LSA’s) to work in schools in the Carmarthenshire area, for Long term assignments. We have various assignments available both short and long term.
As the ideal candidates You will need to be:
- Friendly, approachable, reliable and committed to understanding the needs of all pupils that You work with.
- You will possess a sound, and up-to-date knowledge of relevant education practices and learning strategies.
Your duties will include:
- Completing tasks set by the class teacher.
- Supporting pupils within the classroom.
- Leading reading sessions.
- Working with small groups or 1:1
- Building rapport between yourself and pupils
The ideal candidate will need:
- A strong desire to enhance the learning opportunity for all pupils
- Relevant qualifications (Child based) or relevant experience(Coaching, Scout/brownie leader etc)
- A good standard of communication.
- Registration with the Education Workforce Council (EWC).
- A current DBS certificate or willingness to complete a new check
Working with Education Staffing Partnership You can expect to get:-
- £63.50 to £75.00 per day
- Access to a large variety of online CPD courses to enhance your CV
- A dedicated consultant to work with you on both your short and long term goals
- Weekly pay (1 week in arrears)
Education Staffing Partnership are a Welsh National Approved Framework agency for ALL WALES and in addition to this advert we are currently recruiting for Teaching Assistants and Learning Support Assistants to work in a variety of roles in schools across Carmarthenshire.
Supply work is fast becoming the best way to gain long term or permanent positions as the schools can see your skills and attributes first hand. More frequently, Supply staff have the advantage at interview for long term roles as they usually have prior knowledge of the school ethos and pupil capabilities.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or send your CV to Stuart.email@example.com or call 01267 611 471.