Education Staffing Partnership
Teaching supply agency
Education Staffing Partnership are looking for a number of Teaching Assistants to complete long-term assignments in a specific secondary school in Cardiff area.
The role is to support pupils with ALN in mainstream lessons. And has a start date of April 12th. If you think you are suitable and able to commit to long term work, please get in touch.
We are recruiting for candidates who are both friendly and committed to delivering high standards and we welcome applicants who:
- Have a minimum of 3 months experience working and/or supporting Children (this could include voluntary experience and youth work).
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Can confidently liaise with pupils, parents and other members of staff.
- Have Childcare based Qualification(s).
- Can provide an employment history and is happy to adhere to Education Staffing Partnership Compliance.
This is a fantastic opportunity for employment that offers flexible regular work, covering long term sickness and Maternity.
Working with Education Staffing Partnership Teaching Assistants can expect to get:
- Access to over 25 online CPD courses to enhance your CV
- A dedicated consultant to work with you on both your short and long term goals
- Weekly pay (1 week in arrears)
If you are looking to make a difference within your community and have a passion for helping children develop, then please click apply.