Education Staffing Partnership
Teaching supply agency
Education Staffing Partnership are recruiting!
Are you a strong and passionate Food Technology Teacher, looking for a new challenge in a Cardiff based secondary school?
Education Staffing Partnership are recruiting for a strong Teacher to work in a mainstream secondary school, close to the city centre. This role is on full-time on a long-term basis with planning, prepping, and marking involved. The individual must be able to teach Food Tech to mixed ability groups up to Key Stage 4. This secondary school needs someone who can start after half term and commit to the length of the maternity.
The ideal candidate must:
· Be passionate and knowledgeable, with the ability to inspire and motivate students to succeed.
· Can teach up to GCSE’ level
· Be eligible to work in the UK
· Be in possession of a clear DBS.
As a Design Tech Teacher you will be expected to:
· Teach all areas of your subject specialism
· Plan, prepare and teach lessons that cater for all student ability ranges
· Motivate pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
· Maintain discipline • Meet requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils’ development
· Coordinate activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area
· Stay up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum
· Liaise with colleagues and working flexibly, particularly within smaller schools
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks, including a DBS check. All appointments will be made subject to a DBS check. The Education Staffing Partnership is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate based on age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture, or disability. Everyone is assessed on merit alone.
The Education Staffing Partnership is an employment agency and employment business.