The Education Staffing Partnership
The Education Partnership are currently recruiting for specialist TA’s to work in a number of resource bases in schools in Cardiff, covering primary & secondary. Most of the roles will involve 1:1 support as well as small group work, therefore a varied background is required. This background should include, supporting individuals with Complex Needs, Autism or learning difficulties and you will ideally have school-based experience.
The ideal person will be able to demonstrate a caring and empathetic nature towards the pupils.
These roles are to work on a supply basis and can cover day to day, short- & long-term contracts.
- Able to work with groups or 1:1 support within the classroom
- Supporting pupils with Complex Needs, Autism & Learning Difficulties
- Supervising pupil’s behaviour Encourage, engage and support pupils with their learning & development
- Adaptable and willing to work with different age groups
- Willing to support children with learning difficulties and disabilities