The Education Staffing Partnership are looking for a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to complete a long-term assignment in the Ammanford area.
The School we are recruiting for aim to make learning both accessible and fun for all pupils. The role we are recruiting for has a start date of 30/11/2020 and will last until at least March 2021. The role involves working with children in small groups and on a one to one basis. The School has on-site parking and is easily accessible using public transport.
We are recruiting for a candidate who is both friendly and committed to delivering high standards and we welcome applicants who have:
- Level 3 child based qualification
- A calm, patient and caring persona
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A good understanding of child protection and safeguarding guidelines
- Experience in working with supporting students in their education on a 1:1 and a small group basis
- Can confidently liaise with pupils, parents and other members of staff.
- Can provide an employment history and is happy to adhere to Education Staffing Partnership Compliance.
This is a fantastic opportunity for full-time employment that offers a supporting environment for you to flourish.
Join our team today to access our free CPD programme including:
- Safeguarding, Child Protection and Prevent
- Behaviour Management
- Understanding Autism
- Mental Health Awareness . plus, many more.
Please contact Stuart on 01267 611 471 or email Stuart.email@example.com for further information.
The Education Staffing Partnership is an employment agency and employment business and all offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks, including a DBS check. All appointments will be made subject to a DBS check. The Education Staffing Partnership is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate based on age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Everyone is assessed on merit alone.