Due to recent expansion the Education Staffing Partnership are looking to employ an Education Resourcer to work with our team based in Swansea.
We can offer the ideal applicant the following:-
- Starting Salary up to £22k
- 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- A mixture of office based and home working
An ideal resourcer is extremely well organized, works well in a team and is an excellent communicator both via telephone and email. You need a strong eye for detail and pride yourself on providing excellent customer service.
The resourcing role involves:-
- Calling candidates who have applied to work with us
- Sourcing suitable teachers and teaching assistants from job boards
- Registration of suitable candidates
- Supporting registered candidates through the registration process
- Placing Job adverts
Previous experience in an admin or compliance role is desirable but not essential.
Our Swansea office is based in SA1 and covers all of Wales. Education Staffing Partnership is an established agency supplying Teachers and Teaching Assistants across Wales since 2003.
If you wish to apply for this job please apply directly or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org