Are you currently studying an Education based University course or starting in September 2022?
Are you interested in getting experience and getting paid to work in schools on the days you are free from University or College?
Education Staffing Partnership are looking to recruit Primary Teaching Assistants to work with our Primary Schools throughout Cardiff for part time and ad-hoc day-to-day cover. These roles will provide you with experience where you can put the theory from courses into action while getting a proper feel of individual schools’ environments and challenges.
For these roles you may be asked to work on a one-to-one situation with pupils with learning difficulties or with larger groups within the classroom. Each individual assignment is likely to be different, so a flexible approach is essential.
You must have the following: –
- Experience working in a child-based role
- Registration with the Education Workforce Council (EWC) as a “School Learning Support Worker” for the year 2022/23
- Currently hold a DBS which is attached to the update service (or be willing to complete a new DBS through Education Staffing Partnership)
In return for working with The Education Staffing Partnership, candidates can expect: –
- Competitive rate of pay
- Weekly paid every Friday 1 week in arrears
- Dedicated consultant working towards each person’s individual aims
- Following registration with us we will be able to support your learning by providing a continuously evolving CPD platform to enable you to upskill and enhance your CV for any future roles in the form of short courses and webinars.
These courses and webinars include: –
- Advanced Safeguarding, Child Protection and Prevent
- Mental Health Awareness
- Understanding Autism and many more
If you have any questions about this or any other roles we currently have available at The Education Staffing Partnership please contact Celine on 07880 410175 or email email@example.com.