We are currently recruiting for experienced Cover Supervisor to work in various schools based in the Newport areas starting SEPTEMBER 2022. These roles can be day to day or long term supply depending on school requirements.
We are looking for candidates who are enthusiastic, motivated, positive, professional, able to use their own initiative and able to think quickly in challenging situations. As each day can be different, an adaptable and flexible approached is essential.
What we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated consultants
- Exposure to schools in your area leading to permanent positions
- Training on manual handling, physical intervention and learning difficulties will be provided
- Educated to degree level or a minimum of 3 months experience
- Registered with the EWC (Education Workforce Council) in the necessary category
- Current DBS (registered with the Update Service)
- Ability to build good relationships with both staff and pupils
- Passionate about working with children
- Be able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Be committed and dedicated to working on supply
- Adapt teaching methods and work to suit different age groups and abilities
Supply work is fast becoming the best way to gain long term or permanent positions as the schools can see your skills and attributes firsthand.
If you are interested in this role, please call Alison on 07880 410169 or send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.