Branch Candidate Resourcer (Swansea)
Salary: £20,000- £23,000 + Generous Commission (Up To £35,000 OTE)
Full Time Permanent Role
Education Staffing Partnership are a large and established Education supply agency and we are growing rapidly, as a result of demand we are looking to recruit a talented administrator/ Resourcer for our Swansea office.
We are a well-known Education Recruitment Company providing teachers, teaching assistants, HLTAs and support staff into schools throughout Wales and around the world via the International Teaching Partnership.
Our Swansea office is based in the J – Shed, SA1 Marina and has been operating for nearly 20 years. We enjoy a solid working relationship with many schools and candidates.
You will need an eye for detail, an analytical mind, strong prioritisation and organisational skills, great customer service, a good telephone manner, have good Ms Office knowledge and be keen to go the extra mile to support your colleagues.
Duties will include;
- Placing job adverts
- Sourcing suitable teaching candidates from job boards.
- Sending application forms to candidates and chasing relevant documents
- Calling candidates who have applied to work with us
- Interviewing and registering candidates
- Processing DBS applications
- Competing compliance checks such as Right to Work and Teacher Regulation
- Keeping track of all pending candidates and what is needed to clear them
- Ensuring candidates have access to relevant training and courses have been completed
- Answer queries from candidates about their application
- Keeping candidates up to date with the progress of their application
Previous experience in an admin based or compliance role is desirable but not essential as training will be provided on a 121 basis.
If you wish to advance your career in recruitment, and you make this role a success, there is the possibility of you becoming a recruitment consultant and being able to make your mark in a sales role.
You will also benefit from our resourcer bonus scheme to maximise earnings.
Hours are 9-5 but we do offer some flexibility.
We are a good team who get on well together and create a fun but hardworking environment. We welcome applications from candidates who share the same mindset and who also want to make a difference to schools and most importantly the pupils.
Education Staffing Partnership offer many excellent benefits including:
- 30 days Holiday PLUS Bank Holidays
- Work from home 1 day per week
- Part Time Working During school holidays (9am-3pm)
- Casual Smart Dress
- Excellent Career Progression
- Uncapped Generous Commission scheme
- Free Parking
Should this be of interest to you please submit your CV to Kevin.firstname.lastname@example.org. Role is to start end of August