Education Staffing Partnership is accredited and audited by APSCo Compliance+. As such, we are committed to upholding the highest level of service to our customers. If you do not receive satisfaction from us, we want you to tell us about it to help improve our standards.
If you have a complaint about the service you have received, we want to rectify this issue for you as quickly as possible. We ask that you contact your local branch manager by phone so that we can be given the opportunity to put things right informally.
If you do not feel comfortable speaking to your local branch manager about the issue, or feel that your complaint has not been resolved, we advise you to follow the below policy.
Firstly, contact Roisin McErlane, Compliance Manager. 0151 329 2727 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our letter within 5 days of us receiving your complaint.
- We will record your complaint in our central register within a day of receiving it.
- We will acknowledge your reply by our acknowledgement letter and confirm what will happen next. You can expect to receive our acknowledgment letter within 5 days of your reply.
- We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps:
- We may ask the member of staff who dealt with you to reply to your complaint within 5 days of our request
- We will then examine the member of staff’s reply and the information you have provided for us. If necessary, we may ask you to speak to them. This will take up to 4 days from receiving their reply.
- Roisin McErlane will then invite you to meet her to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. She will do this within 5 days of the end of our investigation.
- Within 2 days of the meeting Roisin McErlane will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions she has agreed with you. If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Roisin McErlane will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include her suggestions for resolving the matter. She will do this within 4 days of completing her investigation.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can write to us again. The Managing Director of the company will review Roisin McErlane’s decision within 10 days.
- We will let you know of the outcome of this review within 5 days of the end of the review. We will write to you confirming our final position of your complaint and explaining our reasons. If we must change any of the time scales above, we will inform you and explain why.